MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Banded Triceps Stretch – 1:00/side
2. Barbell Forearm Smash – 1:00/side
3. Wrist Stretches – 1:00
1. Calf Stretch on Post – 1:00/side
2. Kettlebell Calf Smash – 1:00/side
3. Samson Stretch – 1:00/side
2 Practice Rounds
2 Burpee Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
4 Hang Power Snatches
6 Calorie Bike
Snatch + OHS
On the 1:30 x 5 Sets:
3-Position Power Snatch
3 Overhead Squats
All percentages based on 1RM Power Snatch:
Set 1 – 50% of 1RM Power Snatch
Set 2 – 55% of 1RM Power Snatch
Sets 3+4+5 – 55-65% of 1RM Power Snatch
– Building off of last week’s 3-position muscle snatch complex.
– We will start from the pockets, then above the knees, then from the floor.
– Speed is still the main focus with the complex now transitioning to power snatches.
– On the overhead squats, we’ll focus on dialing positioning in the bottom of the squat.
– Light to moderate weights on this piece to enforce good movement patterns.
4 Rounds For Time:
7 Burpee Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
15 Hang Power Snatches 75 / 55
21/15 cal bike or 30/21 cal row or 200m run
20 minute time cap
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Burpee Chest To Bar Pull-Ups: Step-up or jump up is permitted on the burpee portion. From there, you can jump immediately into the chest to bar pull-up (no need to start with arms fully extended). Other options are to jump up and kip into your chest to bar pull-up or jump up and do a strict chest to bar pull-up. 1 burpee + 1 chest to bar pull-up = 1 rep.
– Looking for a load we feel confident we could complete 15+ hang power snatches unbroken when fresh.
– Looking for rounds to take somewhere between 4 and 5 minutes.