MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Handstand Stretch Hold – 0:30
2. Wall Pec Stretch – 1:00/side
3. 5 – 3 second tempo push ups
1. Kettlebell Calf Smash – 1:00/side
2. Banded Hamstring Distractions – 1:00/side
3. Couch Stretch – 1:00/side
1 Round for Quality:
100m just below sprint pace on Rower
2 lengths of rig Bear Crawl
10 DB box step ups
10 KB RDL
20 Single Unders
100m sprint in Rower
Warm up barbell deadlift for metcon.
On the 0:00
Handstand Walk Speed Conditioning
5 Rounds of AMRAP 1:00:
Max Distance Handstand Walk
Rest :30s between rounds.
Burpee Cycling Benchmark (Time)
Burpee Cycling Benchmark
For Time, with a 6:00 Time Cap:
50 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
On the 10:00
– An aggressive time cap so that we approach with the right intensity.
– If we reach the time cap, our score will be 6:00 plus 1 second for every rep we *did not* complete.
– As an example, if we finished at 42 reps, our score would be 6:08.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
12 Single DB Burpee Box Step-Overs
Barbell – 245 / 165 lb (Rx+-275/185)
Dumbbell – 50 / 35 lb (Rx+ 55/40)
Box – 24″/20″
On the 21:00
Every 100m on the rower counts as 1 rep.
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Moderately Heavy barbell today. A weight we could cycle for 15+ reps unbroken. Looking for 1-2 sets each round within the workout.
– Light Dumbbell, and one we feel confident we could complete 12 step-overs unbroken with each time.
– Hold the dumbbell in either hand. Switch hands as needed. No requirement on when to switch.