MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Wall Pec Stretch – 1:00/side
2. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
3. Handstand Hold Stretch – 0:30
1. Active Spiderman -0:30/side
2. Calf Stretch on Post – 0:30/side
3. Samson Stretch – 0:30/side
2 Rounds for Quality:
60′ Dual Dumbbell Overhead Carry
30 Single Unders
10 Alternating Box Step-Ups
15 Strict Handstand Push-Ups
30 Kipping Handstand Push-Ups
On the 0:00, and every 2:00 thereafter:
15/12 Calorie Row
15 min time cap
– Workout starts with the row, where remaining time goes towards moving through the HSPU reps.
– Intention on the row is that we are fully off the machine by the 1:00 mark of each interval, leaving at least a full minute remaining for the HSPU.
8 Rounds For Time:
.3 mile Assault Bike
30 Double Unders
10 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
25 minute time cap
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– (8) round efforts are not part of the “norm”, providing a unique pacing opportunity today.
– Take a mental note after rounds 1 and 4 (halfway point) to reflect on our pacing.
– Just like in the Open, burpees should be performed facing the box.
– Approach this workout with an aim to speed up each round by just 1 second. If round 1 takes 3:00, see if you can complete round 2 in 2:59, and so on.
Metcon (No Measure)
Not for Time:
50 GHD Sit-Ups
50 AbMat Sit-Ups
– Midline to finish the day out.
– Large sets to bring about a chance to think through pacing our midline stamina.
– This is a “direct interference” workout, which again means the movements directly impact each other on the muscle group level (here today.. all mid-section).
– Sets do not need to be unbroken (totals are the aim).