MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Wall Pec Stretch – 1:00/side
2. Banded Triceps Stretch – 1:00/side
3. Handstand Stretch – 0:30
1. Side Lunge – 1:00/side
2. Calf Stretch on Post – 1:00/side
3. Foam Roll Posterior – 1-2:00
3 Rounds for Quality
1:00/0:45/0:30 Row (Increase Intensity Each Round)
0:30 Plank Shoulder Taps
30 Single Unders
10 Jump Squats
Banded Triceps Stretch
Calf Stretch on Post
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
20 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
40/30 Calorie Row
80 Double-Unders (120 singles)
– Conditioning Category: Pacer
– Patience and composure early on sets the stage for finding (and holding) our optimal pace.
– Track our rounds to reflect on post-workout.
Handstand Push-Up Conditioning
Percentages below based on Max Set Strict HSPU:
3 Rounds, Not for Time:
50% – Strict Handstand Pushups
75% – Kipping Handstand Pushups
Rest 1:00-2:00 between rounds.
– Building stamina in a movement progression that flows “hardest” to “easiest”, strict to kipping.
– We’ll circle back and complete the progression three times however, placing an additonal pacing demand on us from round #1.
– Critically think of ourselves and the right pacing strategy for *us*. The goal is not to have a dramatic fall off from round #1 to 3.
– To be clear, all three percentages are based off of our max reps *strict* handstand pushups.