MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Barbell Forearm Smash – 1:00/side
2. Wall Pec Stretch – 1:00/side
3. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
1. Kettlebell Calf Smash – 1:00/side
2. Kettlebell Squat Hold – 1:00
3. Pigeon Stretch – 1:00/side
3 Rounds for Quality:
10 Russian Kettlebell Swings
30′ Walking Lunge
Barbell Forearm Smash
Wall Pec Stretch
Banded Shoulder Distraction
Kettlebell Squat Hold
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
50 Double-Unders (100 singles)
20/15 Calorie Row
10 Front Squats (115/85)
Rx+ – 155/105
Score is your slowest round.
– Moderate load on the front squat barbell. 21+ reps unbroken when fresh.
– Score is our slowest round, placing our focus on consistency across all five rounds.
– Aim is to be working for the range of 2:00-2:45 across all rounds, affording us (at a mimumum) over a minute of rest.
Squat Snatch for time
15 minute time cap
All percentages based on 1RM Snatch:
5 Squat Snatches (60%), of 1RM Squat Snatch
5 Squat Snatches (65%), Rest 1:00
5 Squat Snatches (70%), Rest 1:00
5 Squat Snatches (75%), Rest 1:00
5 Squat Snatches (80%)
– Building stamina through 25 total squat snatches.
– Score is total time, to include the mandatory rest between weights.
– Reps do not need to be unbroken, which may look like sets in the early front set(s), and steady singles in the back.
– Focus is physical, but also mental. We need to know ourselves and how to manage our reps on a smart level to find our best time.