MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. PVC Pass Throughs – 20 Reps
2. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
3. Childs Pose on Box – 1:00
1. Kettlebell Calf Smash – 1:00/side
2. Calf Stretch on Post – 1:00/side
3. Spiderman – 1:00/side
1 Round for Qualituy
20 Double Taps
10 Scap Pull-Ups
20 Single Unders
10 Ring Rows
10 Inchworm to Push-Up
20 Double Unders
PVC Pass Through
Banded Shoulder Distraction
Kettlebell Calf Smash
Calf Stretch on Post
150 DU (300 singles)
10 Rounds of “Cindy”
1 Round of “Cindy”:
15 Air Squats
25 minute time cap
– Steady pacer from start to finish.
– A subtle but important focus inside this workout is the larger set of DU’s, which we want to have in our repertoire.
– Today is an excellent chance to focus on our pacing inside of these three larger rep totals (check the clock at each halfway point).
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. Push the row slightly. It will be hard to make up time once we get to the rounds of Cindy.
2. If 150 double unders is a lot for us, let’s break this down to 3 easier sets of. 60-50-40 is a good plan.
3. Aggressive transitions in the rounds of Cindy. No need to rest here unless push-ups get fatigued.
– At this distance, small improvements in our pace can pay off in the end. The difference between a 2:00 pace and a 1:50 pace is a :40s difference.
15 Burpee Box Jumps, 6 chest to bar
12 Burpee Box Jumps, (6 chest to bar)
9 Burpee Box Jumps, (6 chest to bar)
6 Burpee Box Jumps, (6 chest to bar)
Box – 24″/20″
Rx+ 3/2 Bar Muscle-Ups
10 minute time cap