MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
**1. Movement Prep/Activation and Increasing Heart Rate**
Give yourself 12-15 minutes to work through.
## Hinshaw warm-up written out
Perform each drill for 10m out, then walk back
1. High knee karaoke (over, over, walk, walk)
2. Over hurdle (heel, toe)
3. Knee to chest
4. Figure 4 (1 sec)
5. Lunge with reach overhead
6. Lunge torso twist (Pull hand)
7. Toy soldiers
8. High knee + arm swing
9. Butt kick + arm swing
10. Straight Leg (shallow heel)
20m out walk back
11. Side step out and back
12. Side step jumping jack out and back
13. Sitting arm swing (Elbow down and back) 20 sec
14. Standing arm swing (Elbow down and back) 20 sec
Perform each drill for 10m
15. Toes out walk
16. Toes in walk
17. Heels walk
18. Toes walk
19. Outside Foot walk
20. Inside Foot walk
21. 50m hash marks (fast feet) forwards & backward
22. 30m (20m speed up, 10m to slow down)
23. 45m (35m speed up, 10m to slow down)
24. 60m (50m speed up, 10m to slow down)
**2. Workout Prep**
Every 1:00 (3 minutes)
100m Run (Have athletes dial into a pace they feel comfortable running for the workout)
COMP: 5k Run (Time)
Max Effort 5k Run
Can sub a 6250m Row.
Time Cap is 36 Minutes. The goal is to keep moving the entire time OR until distance is completed.
We are going to consider 3 loops of the Water St Route our 5K.
2-Mile Run (Time)
Can sub 4000m Row
There is a 30 Minute Time Cap. The goal is to keep moving for 30 minutes OR until you complete the distance.
Metcon (No Measure)
ROMWOD led stretch session post run.