MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Banded Triceps Stretch – 1:00/side
2. Wrist Stretches – 1:00
3. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
1. Down Dog – 1:00
2. Couch Stretch – 1:00/side
3. Kettlebell Calf Smash
3 Toes To Bar
3 Push Presses
3 Front Squats
Front Squat (5×5 )
On the 1:30
Starting @ 65% working up to a heavy set of 5.
Max Calorie Row (Rx+ Assault Bike)
Every 2 Minutes [Starting at 0:00]:
7 Toes to Bar
7 Push Press 75/55 (95 / 65 )
7 Front Squats 75/55 (95 / 65)
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– The intention with loading and toes to bar reps is to complete all sets unbroken.
– If needed, reduce the reps and/or the load to something we feel confident we can complete in unbroken sets.
– Start the workout with the toes to bar, push press, and front squats before beginning the row. Every 2:00 minutes, your row progress will be interupted by the toes to bar, push press, and front squats.
– The workout will finish on the rower.
– Score: Row calories accumulated over the 14 minute window.
Metcon (No Measure)
:30s Max Strict Handstand Push-Ups
:30s Max Distance Handstand Walk
– If you retested 20.1 yesterday, let’s skip this piece. Especially if the shoulders are feeling super fatigued.
– Looking for a little stamina test for the shoulders today. The pairing of handstand push-ups and handstand walks are something we could potentially see in the quarter finals. Let’s tire out the shoulders on the handstand push-ups and see what we’ve got for the handstand walks.
– Set up 5 foot sections for the handstand walks so we can practice the standards of starting behind a line, and only kick down when we’ve fully crossed over a line with both hands.
– Just a checkbox for scoring today. Feel free to note total handstand push-ups and distance walked in your notes.