MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. PVC Pass Throughs – 1:00
2. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
3. Barbell Forearm Smash
1. Banded Hamstring Distraction – 1:00/side
2. Bottom Squat Hold – 0:30
3. Frog Stretch – 0:30
7 Minutes for Quality:
10 Air Squats
30 ft. Duck Walk
10 Down Dog to Push-Ups
On The 0:00…
20/15 Calorie Row
10 Thrusters (95/65)
Rx+ 115 / 85 lb
*Note: The second part of this workout starts immediately at the finish of the 5th round.
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Choose a weight we could cycle for 15+ reps unbroken when fresh.
– We are looking for the first round to be compeleted unbroken, with at most a single break on each round thereafter.
Until the 15:00…Thruster Complex
In the time remaining after finishing the first half, build to a Heavy Complex:
3 Front Squats
– With the time remaining until the 15:00 cap, athletes can take as many attempts as desired to build to the heavy complex.
– In the history of the Open, we have seen similar formats, testing our technique under duress.
– Barbells come from the ground, and athletes are allowed to squat clean the first rep, counting as the first front squat in the complex.
– On the jerk, athletes choice. Push or Split.
3 Giant Sets:
7 Barbell Bench Press
14 Double Dumbbell Bent Over Row
28 Banded Pull-Aparts
Rest 2:00 between sets
Score will be your bench press weight