MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Wall Pec Stretch – 1:00/side
2. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
3. Wrist Stretches – 1:00/side
1. Pigeon Stretch – 1:00/side
2. Standing Quad Stretch – 0:30/side
3. Couch Stretch – 0:45/side
5 Rounds for Quality
30′ Single Dumbbell Overhead Carry Each Arm
60′ Bear Crawl
10 Alternating Cossack Squats
On the 5:00 x 4 Rounds:
20 Alternating DB Snatches (50 / 35 lb)
40 Air Squats
15/12 Calorie Assault Bike
– Conditioning Category: Sprint
– Very light and manageable weight today – with each round unbroken.
– Aiming to complete rounds by the 3:30 mark, allowing *at least* 1:30 of rest before the next interval.
– Our score will be the slowest of our 4 rounds.
Wall Balls (AMRAP – Reps)
Ascending Ladder for 7:00:
Unbroken Wallballs 20 / 10 lb
Continue to climb by (3) reps per round until the 7:00 cap is reached.
Score is total reps
– Keep control your breathing throughout.
– Try to focus on a strong drive out of the bottom of the squat while keeping your feet connected to the ground. Jumping spikes the heart rate and fatigues the legs more quickly.