MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
2. Banded Triceps Stretch – 1:00/side
3. Wall Pec Stretch – 1:00/side
1. Banded Hamstring Distraction – 1:00/side
2. Spiderman Stretch – 0:30/side
3. Samson Stretch – 0:30/side
8 Minutes for Quality
1:00 Bike or Row
5 Scap Pull-Ups
5 Strict Pull-Ups
30′ Kettlebell Suitcase Carry/side
30′ Single Kettlebell Overhead Carry/side
10 Rounds For Time:
3 Ring Muscle-Ups
6 Strict Handstand Push-Ups
Ring muscle up scale – 3 dips using dip bars and 3 strict pull ups
12:00 time cap
– Two focus points: raw strict capacity building, and stamina pacing.
– Choose a difficulty that allows us to complete *double* the reps unbroken, when fresh.
– Another view – think of a rep count per round we can complete in at most one break per movement… for all 10 rounds.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
12 Box Jump Overs (24/20)
12 Deadlifts (135/95)
9 Bar-Facing Burpees
9 Hang Power Cleans
3/2 Bar Muscle Ups (Scale 6 Chest to Bar)
6 Push Jerks
Rx+ (155/105) and 6 Bar Muscle Ups
Metcon (No Measure)
Not for Time:
50 GHD Sit-Ups
50 AbMat Sit-Ups
– Midline to finish the day out.
– Large sets to bring about a chance to think through pacing our midline stamina.
– This is a “direct interference” workout, which again means the movements directly impact each other on the muscle group level (here today.. all mid-section).
– Sets do not need to be unbroken (totals are the aim).