MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Front Rack Stretch on Box
2. Wall Pec Stretch – 1:00/side
3. Wrist Stretch – 1:00
1. Down Dog – 1:00
2. Up Dog – 1:00
3. Frog Stretch – 1:00
2 Rounds for Quality
1:00 Bike or Row
:30 Active Spiderman
:30 Box Jump with Step Down
:30 Plank Shoulder Taps
:30 Air Squats
21/15 Calorie Row
15 Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
7 Squat Cleans (135/95)
20 Minute Time Cap
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Looking at the mid-teens for a finish time here.
– Stimulus calls for a moderate-to-heavier barbell load, one that we could cycle for 10+ reps unbroken when fresh.
– We often talk through pacing the monostructural movement in a workout (which today would be the row), but the barbell here is a slightly heavier than “normal”. This is a great focus for the day… managing the volume at this weight.
Handstand Walk + Lunge
Alternating OTM x 10 (5 Rounds):
Minute 1 – 25-50′ Handstand Walk
Minute 2 – 14 Front Rack Step Back Lunges (In Place) – increasing weight each round
– On the first minute, we are looking for practice.
– On the second, we are looking for strength conditioning.
– Time cap ourselves with :50s of work if the distance is a length we are not yet fully consistent with.
– On the lunging, let’s place our focus here, building to a heavy lunge for the day over the course of the five rounds.
– 50 Seconds Of Handstand Hold Practice
– 20 Handstand Shoulder Taps Against A Wall
– 30 Second Handstand Hold Against A Wall
FRONT RACK WALKING LUNGE
– 14 Double Dumbbell Front Rack Step Back Lunges (In Place)
– Bodyweight Lunges