MobTown CrossFit – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
2:00 Easy on Any Machine
1. Wrist Stretches. – 1:00
2. Banded Shoulder Distraction – 1:00/side
1. Calf Stretch on Post – 1:00/side
2. Spiderman and Reach – 1:00/side
1st – :45s Assault Bike
2nd – 30′ Dumbbell Death March
3rd – 30′ Dumbbell Overhead Walking Lunge each Arm
*Increase Assault Bike RPM each round.
Banded Shoulder Distraction
Calf Stretch on Post
Spiderman and Reach
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
15/12 Calorie Assault Bike
12 Hang Power Cleans (95 / 65 lb)
9 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
Rx+ – 115/85 and 30/24 Box
25 min time cap including moving equipment around
– Lactic Threshold effort.
– A chance to hone in our ability to pace with these movements.
– The theme here is always moving.. so let’s choose a barbell weight we can cycle for 25+ reps when fresh. No more than 2 quick breaks in each set of 12 reps.
Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
50′ Bear Crawl after each round
Rx+ (70/53) and 50′ Handstand Walk
20 min time cap
– Weightlifting component to challenge our walking skills.
– Aim is to lightly fatigue the body and move into the handstand walk.
– Modify the distance accordinly so that we are not spending more than ~1:30 on each handstand walk length.